Lockheed Martin Systems Administrator Stf in Eglin Air Force Base, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
System Administrator for Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) for the Academic Training Center (ATC) Eglin AFB, Florida.
System Administrator is responsible for providing the overall on-site maintenance and support of the system. The System Administrator serves as the primary point of contact for any system upgrades and questions or concerns raised by users.
Administrative responsibilities include updating systems and software consistent with the Patch Management Plan, performing backup and recovery, and monitoring system performance. In case of a security incident, the System Administrator assists Security in investigating the incident, assessing system impacts, and restoring the system to normal operation.
System Administrator will perform duties to include the following: Backup/Restore/Disaster Recovery, Hardware/System Monitoring, System/Software/User Maintenance.
1) Understanding of ALIS Applications and their uses
2) Strong systems & software engineering and/or system administration process background
3) Self Starter & the ability to multitask
4) Proficiency in all MS Office applications
5) Certified in Security+
6) Must hold an active Final DoD Secret clearance and be able to obtain and hold Special Access Program (SAP) clearances
7) Must be willing to work off hours depending on operational needs.
8) Current F-35 Training Management System and Learning Management System experience.
-Microsoft certified system administrator.
-Firewall and Data Base experience.
-Current F-35 Training Management System and Learning -Management System experience.
-Must have a current SECRET security clearance or investigation within the past 5 years.
-Demonstrated system administration skills, to include:
- Setting up configuring and troubleshooting all aspects that make up Storage Area Network (SAN), logical unit number (LUN) and host bus adapter (HBA) Hardware
- Setting up configuring and troubleshooting all aspects that make up Internet Protocol (IP) Switch Fabric architecture (Routing, Fail Over, etc)
- Working knowledge of Networked Attached Storage (NAS) and supported protocols
- Engineering skills required for maintaining Enterprise Server Racks
- Strong Working knowledge of SSL/VPN security architecture with integration into multi-layered Firewall architecture
- Ability to work with EMC storage configuration tools (Navisphere, Visual SAN, Fabric Manager)
- Performing System Virtual Volume Imaging and Recovery, Disk to Disk/DR and Disk to Tape
- Understanding of Network Open System Interconnection (OSI) Model Layers.
- Backups of Physical servers (Windows 2012 OS), virtual machines, ESX server
- Disaster recovery/restores
- Hardware/System Monitoring of physical and virtual servers
- System Maintenance - scheduled upgrades/maintenance, startup and shutdown of rack components
- Software Maintenance – applying OS updates, antivirus/antispyware updates, and patch updates
- User Account Maintenance (Active Directory)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.