Aerotek Customer Service Representative in East Lansing, Michigan
Position will be remote indefinitely at this time. Must have a quiet place to work without distractions, internet speed of 20 mbps. If the office opens back up in Flint, Michigan candidates will have to go into the office.
Hours: Monday - Friday. Must be available from 8am-7pm. The managers will assign the persons shift. Starting hourly rate is $12.75.
Answer inbound calls providing education, enrollment, and helpline services for the State of Michigan. Process enrollment forms received. Document all calls received in State or Project systems. Report system issues, concerns, or discrepancies.
1. Responds to enrollment, eligibility, or helpline services calls and questions, mails information in response to requests, and refers callers or their concerns to the appropriate department and documents the call in the appropriate systems.
2. Educates beneficiaries on managed care or other DCH programs.
3. Verifies enrollment and case information in CRM, Champs, and MAXeb. Maintains updated knowledge of plans and providers that are available to beneficiaries.
4. Assists beneficiaries in enrolling/disenrolling in plans, and in selecting a Primary Care Provider, including entering enrollments into the appropriate system. Answers caller questions about completing applications.
5. Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
6. Assists beneficiaries with attestations and/or exemption forms in compliance with MDHHS requirements. Sends necessary letters to beneficiaries.
7. Maintains updated knowledge of the project.
8. Assists with on-the-job training for employees as necessary.
9. Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the attention of the Lead Client Service Representative, Supervisor, or
Call Center Manager.
10. Meets all standards established for the position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
11. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
phone system, Customer service, Call center, Data entry, Inbound call, CSR, Customer support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Feel comfortable working on a computer and the ability to use dual monitors
Must be able to talk and type at the same time (real time) while taking calls
Great communication both verbal and written
Clear and articulate speech as this position is over the phone
Customer service experience (could be call center, retail, banking, face to face or over the phone customer service)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.