Novartis Pharmaceuticals Digital Health Solutions Manager in East Hanover, New Jersey
Imagine you could lead change in a company that’s not just ready for change, but embraces it and makes it part of its culture. A company whose CEO has put data and digital and the forefront of its agenda. A company that’s currently changing 799M lives every year, but wants to change twice as many. A company that’s not just stating its ambitions in data and digital, but is actively investing in it. Welcome to Novartis!
As part of the Global Digital Health Solutions team, you will have a unique opportunity to harness data and digital solutions to do just that, transforming customer journeys and positively impact patients’ lives.
The Digital Health Solutions Manager has the responsibility to support strategic projects in line with the Digital Health Solutions (DHS) strategy and ensures smooth operations contributing to the success of the team.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Own and drive digital health projects in support of broader strategy
• Support leadership in establishing a strategic fact base and rationale for digital health solutions
• Be part of a team effort to manage a world-class digital health innovation funnel to deliver value in healthcare and foster ideas that can meaningfully change the patient and/or physician journey
• Brainstorm and develop concepts for digital health solutions; evaluate potential business ideas or external companies in their ability to meet key pain points; and state and creatively test assumptions for solutions to be feasible and viable
• Support therapeutic areas and country organizations on development and deployment of digital health solutions
Digital Health Solutions Manager
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Life-Sciences, Business or Technology.
• 3-5 years of relevant industry experience, digital experience, coupled with project management experience
• Either experience working in a strategy consulting environment, experience in a start-up environment in a similar field (Digital Health Solutions), or experience in digital consumer products
• Ability to work independently, collaborating with a variety of external and internal stakeholders
• Well-organized, focused on results with very good time management skills
• Strong presentation skills and solution-orientation
• Previous experience working in a healthcare environment
• Experience being part of a team building a world-class digital consumer product, incl. needs assessment, discovery, requirements, etc.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us re-imagine medicine.
East Hanover, NJ
GLOBAL PRODUCT & PORTFOLIO STRATEGY
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.