Robert Half International Human Resources Assistant in Eagan, Minnesota
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled Human Resources Assistant who is eager to grow their experience within the HR field. This Human Resources Assistant will handle a variety of administrative support tasks for the HR department in addition to assisting with onboarding of new employees. If you have a degree in HR or 1+ years of HR related experience - this could be a great fit for you!
How you will make an impact:
• Perform various administrative duties within HR department
• Research through applicant tracking system to locate potential candidates
• Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
• Maintain employee database records
• Update employee information as needed
• Assist with scheduling phone screens for hiring managers
• At least one year of HR related experience desired
• Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
• Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in HR preferred
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, please submit your resume today! Directly submit resumes to Madison Carey at email@example.com
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Eagan, MN
Date Posted: March 27, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02360-9502530989
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative