HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist PRN in Dulles, Virginia
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a * Radiologic Technologist today at *StoneSprings Hospital Center. **
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401(k) - 100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the StoneSprings family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Radiologic Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
*What would you do in this role? *
As aRadiologic Technologist, you would provide information to diagnose patient illnesses, by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs. Prior to each exam, you would prepare patient for radiological procedure through proper positioning and image technique, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
· You will maintain production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures · Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.** · You will review each exam for technical accuracy and identifies anatomical orientation on all images. · Assist the radiologist in administering medications, contrast agents and all types of care to the patient. · Participate in emergency call rotation to meet department needs.
· Associates Degree or equivalent Military Radiologic Technologist training. · Current American Registry of Radiologic Technology/ARRT and state license. · Basic Life Support Certification.
· American Society of Radiologic Technology preferred.
StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124-bed acute care facility is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited! We earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and hold accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.**
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World’s Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.__
*We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring! *
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Radiology Technologist PRN
Location: Virginia-Dulles-Stone Springs Hospital Center
Requisition ID: 26630-20931