Cardinal Health Supervisor, SEC Reporting in Dublin, Ohio
What SEC Reporting contributes to Cardinal Health
SEC Reporting is responsible for the preparation and review of financial information to be released outside of the organization as well as for the research, interpretation, and communication of complex accounting matters.
- Provides accounting guidance to business partners related to proposed transactions to ensure conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as well as company policies and procedures.
- Conducts research regarding the impact to financial statements of potential changes to accounting rules proposed by accounting standards setters, and advises management regarding the same.
- Ensures all SEC reports and disclosures comply with applicable government regulations, professional standards, and organizational policies.
- Ensures that relevant accounting standards are appropriately and consistently applied.
- Prepares and reviews consolidated financial statements and all other required disclosures to maintain compliance with the SEC and GAAP.
- Sets and complies with accounting policies.
- Defines and executes internal controls to manage financial risk.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field
- CPA preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.