Cardinal Health Manager, Marketing (remote) in Dublin, Ohio
The Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of marketing related to the strategy and execution of Blue Robin, a pharmacy digital solution business within Cardinal Health. This comprehensive marketing role includes both upstream and downstream marketing activities to drive the success of this new business, launched in Q4 2020. The Marketing Manager will act as a player/coach demonstrating an entrepreneurial approach that promotes customer focus, best in class marketing and market-driven analysis. The successful candidate must possess expertise in marketing healthcare technology and software solutions; pharmacy solution experience is preferred.
- Provide strategic oversight and leadership direction for marketing and communications functions.
- Design/develop/deploy integrated marketing and communications plans in support of the commercial strategy.
- Assembles and executes a strategic plan and roadmap for the marketing function
- Understands e-pharmacy trends, competitive positioning, to establish or enhance clinical and business services.
- Provides market intelligence and quantifies opportunities along with Business Development
- Strategically partners with the sales, product development, and operations teams to create customer value
- Ensure plans are in place to meet or exceed goals while providing motivation and inspiration to team members.
- Assess customer needs, market conditions and competition to inform business strategy.
- Incorporates Voice of Customer (VOC), analytics into decisions and recommendations
- Create and monitor marketing effectiveness, via ROI, scorecards or other metric tools.
- Leverage relationships with key internal and external partners to support business needs
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business-related field
- 8-10 years general business and marketing experience
- At least 5 years of experience in pharmacy technology or digital solutions
- Experience with successful new product launches
- Experience bringing an IT product from idea to commercialization
- Strategic marketing roadmap and implementation experience
- Strong market research and customer research background
- Strong leadership skills and team building skills, along with the ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.