Sage Live Services Manager in dublin, Ireland
Live Services Manager
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us email@example.com assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Live Services DevOps teams are Responsible and Accountable for Sage’s online Product portfolio. The teams ensure our Products and Services are constantly available for our customers to use to run their businesses. The Live Services Manager position is fully accountable for ensuring their products provide our customers with an outstanding customer experience by ensuring they remain available, secure and performant.
These products are global in terms of Sage’s organisation, the customers can be based anywhere in the world and the live services team will be distributed across Sage’s global locations. This role is required to lead a team of Live Service Specialists and be a fully-fledged member of the Live Services Senior management team.
This is a people lead role and may also be a technical lead. The Live Services Manger leads a team of Live Service Specialists, is part of the LSM senior management team and a member of product management leadership teams. A key task in this role is to provide direction and input into the strategy to deliver a world class online service. You’ll be accountable for critical online services, provide best value to Sage, and optimum service availability ensuring the customer experience is protected and realise the benefits of new technologies.
All our online services operate in the Cloud and this experience is crucial. A wealth of Management, Cloud and DevOps experience is required for this role. Using cutting-edge technology, the Live Services manager must ensure their services are designed and deployed to be best in class and future proofed against the changing technical landscape.
The LSM Manager works closely with product delivery teams and their live services team, influencing their approach and design of deploying, administering, monitoring and improving their service. This is done in in collaboration with security & architecture experts.
Innovation is critical to the success of our products and the Live Services Manager must drive innovation and automation throughout the team. The role involves leading a highly skilled DevOps team based in different locations globally, to deliver exceptional targets for customer satisfaction, availability, performance, information security, employee satisfaction and stakeholder satisfaction.
The Manger is also responsible for leading the Sage business during high pressure major incident scenarios, balancing technical resolution and stakeholder communication. Key to the role is influence and collaborating with various product delivery teams and the ability to prioritise effectively.
The LSM Manager must have the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organisation including senior stakeholder management. Generate, share and present comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, and mission-related objectives and goals. You will work closely with Architecture and Engineering teams to promote DevOps culture and ensure high delivery standards. You have the ability to deal with Commercials and Senior stakeholders across the business.
You have Solid people management experience to inspire and grow a team of talented DevOps engineers, ensuring accountability for local team members, and providing regular feedback on performance. You will also provide continuous feedback to project teams to facilitate greater efficiencies and economies. This is a 24/7 operation that requires the manager to lead major service incidents that may arise.
Lead a highly skilled a live services team based in different locations with a DevOps mind-set to deliver exceptional targets for customer satisfaction, availability, performance, information security, employee satisfaction and stakeholder satisfaction.
· Fully accountable for ensuring our Products provide our customers with an outstanding customer experience, ensuring they remain available, secure and performant.
· Active member of the LSM Senior management team
· Provide strategy and direction to Live Services Management to deliver a world class online service
· Ensure their services are designed and deployed to be best in class and future proofed against the changing technical landscape.
· Works closely with product delivery teams, influencing their approach and design by deploying, administering, monitoring and improving their service.
· Responsibility for budgets, costs savings and cross charging.
· Drive innovation and automation throughout the team
· Ability to deal with Commercials and Senior stakeholders across the business.
· Lead the Sage business during high pressure major incident scenarios, balancing technical resolution and stakeholder communication.
· Lead the prioritization, design and implementation solutions and services to simplify customer experience, mitigate risk, improve usability and to impact Sage’s goals.
· Influence and collaborate with product delivery teams to ensure that designs, standards and quality can be implemented improving the customer experience · Detailed reporting about team performance, mission-related objectives and goals
· Work with architecture & security to set technical standards & strategic direction
· Enable continuous deployment cycles and on-demand deployment processes, influencing the culture required to thrive
· Build service plans to achieve ISO standards and ensure documenting processes is part of the DNA of the team
· Understand all services from a customer and commercial perspective building relationships with key stakeholders.
IT and Product Operations