Accenture Content Reviewer with Czech in Dublin, Ireland
Position: Content Review Associate
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contract: Full-time role 40 hours per week, 12 months contract (with view to extension)
Work Hours: Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment
Accenture is hiring full-time employees to work as a Content Reviewer on a fixed-duration project for one of our global leading clients. Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience.
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Duties and Responsibilities
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
• Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
• Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
• In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
•EU Citizen or Stamp 4 visa only to apply (No sponsorship)
•Fluency in desired language (and English)
•Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
•Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
•Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
•1-2 years’ experience in a professional work environment
• Working for an international enterprise company
• Great training
• Company social events
• Opportunities for carrier progression
Please note that a minimum requirement in order to be successful for this role is to have a documented completion of a Leaving Certificate or High School equivalent.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity