Hilton Personal Concierge (European language speaker) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A Personal Concierge with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts directly addresses the needs of VIP and long-stay Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP/long-stay Guest needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Personal Concierge, you will directly address the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. A Personal Concierge is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area
- Serve as the main point of contact for regular guests and VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stay Guests of 14 days or longer – ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask advice or information from Guest Relations
- Manage, record and resolve Guest or customer complaints promptly
- Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained for Reception, Lobby area and Executive Lounge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Show creativity with ideas regarding lobby/reception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order to enhance the overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest
- Communicate with the Executive Lounge Manager and track and reward regular Guests for their loyalty and creativity; choose rewards that meet Guest preferences while remaining within the allocated budget
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Maintain staffing levels to meet business demands
- Attend all Reception meetings and Executive Lounge Meetings
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
A Personal Conciergefor the Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Luxury hospitality experience in a similar role
A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- High level of IT proficiency
Whatwill it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests theexceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Servicethat creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalisedattention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily differentexperiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be theperson we are looking for!
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Title: Personal Concierge (European language speaker)
Requisition ID: HOT079PP