Hilton Guest Service Agent for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A Front Desk Receptionistfor the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre, welcomes Guests, assists with arrival and departure procedures, offers current information to Guests as requested, and manages incoming requests from the hotel communications systems (telephone, email, etc).
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Receptionistfor the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre, you will serve on the Guest Services and Front Office Teams to meet Guest needs upon arrival and departure and to provide a comfortable stay for Guests by accommodating requests for information and offering Guest assistance as required. A Receptionist will complete the following tasks:
- Welcome and fulfill the check-in process for Guests and group arrivals
- Complete the check-out process for departing guests using the hotel systems
- Manage, effectively and efficiently, Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints
- Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs
- Perform general incoming communication duties, including taking reservations via telephone and electronic registration systems
What are we looking for?
Front Desk Receptionistsfor the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- OnQ experience
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Computer literate and able to navigate through Company systems
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Title: Guest Service Agent for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre
Requisition ID: HOT07CMJ