Cardinal Health Warehouse Associate in Dorval, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada, with over 1300 employees nationwide, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country.
We are looking for positive and team-oriented individuals to join our Dorval distribution center to support the team. Join our Operations team to make an impact by receiving and putting away medical products as well as fulfilling orders while servicing clients in the Health Care industry.
Working hours are Monday and Thursday 1pm – 11:30pm and Saturday and Sunday 7:30am – 6:00pm.
Hourly rate: $19.40
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video: Cardinal Health - Wings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA4HVn5g5DI) .
Your Contributions to the Organization will be :
- Picking & preparing health care products for customers
- Processing incoming shipments and putting away orders to proper locations
- Ensuring accuracy and verifying quality of products being picked/received
- Actively participating in continuous improvement projects and initiatives
- Operating all types of warehouse mobile equipment; training provided
- Sorting packaging materials and process items for recycling.
- Ensuring a clean & orderly working environment to improve overall efficiency of operations
This Job might be for you if:
- You enjoy coordinating, organizing and filling requests that support healthcare operations across Canada
- You are detail oriented and take pride in producing work with high accuracy
- You have interest in learning about warehouse operations
- You enjoy a fast paced environment and being active while working
- You may have machine operations experience, but if you do not we will train you
- You are comfortable with lifting 10lbs - 30lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- You appreciate working in a team environment where clear communication and quality control are crucial
- You want to work with systems and scanners and learning new skills
Our Employees all benefit from:
- Full dental and health benefits including life insurance from day 1
- Pension plan with employer matching after 3 months of employment
- Incentive plan participation
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Paid uniform and safety shoes
- In-house training on safety measures, warehouse tasks and equipment
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.