Airband Overhead Power Line Operative in Devon, United Kingdom
We are recruiting experienced Overhead Cable Gangs for contract work in Devon.
As an ideal candidate you will have experience in:
• Installing power lines on MV poles.
• Experience on the Western Power or similar network.
• Experience of working in a MEWP / Hoist with IPAF accreditation.
• Experience working with design schematics, duct diagrams and works instructions.
• Experience in locating blockages and producing blockage clearance diagrams.
• Ability to work in varying field environments.
• Ability to produce, update and interpret records of daily work logs, data recordings and network design maps.
• Adhere to all Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental policies.
You will hold or previously held the following qualifications or be willing to train for: -
• NRSWA Unit 1 (old unit 2)
• CSCS / EUSR Card
• Confined Space Training
• IPAF 1b
• Power Linesman: 2 year
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day's holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays) rising to 22 after 1 year and then an additional day for each year until a max of 36 days (inc bank holidays)
In addition, you will get access to:
• A generous contributory pension scheme
Cycle to work scheme
• Opportunities for career progression
• Development and training