Robert Half International Operations Processor in Des Moines, Iowa
Robert Half OfficeTeam is partnering with a large financial company in finding success driven and motivated Operations Processors! We are looking for individuals with strong communication and data entry skills who want a foot in the door with a world-renown company. Individuals for this role must be flexible to new processes and be able to make attendance a priority. Having strong communication skills as well as a self-starter work ethic under little supervision are highly desirable .
• Responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing and reporting various operational data from multiple sources, including unit production, productivity and/or quality statistics.
• Under general supervision, creates and maintains databases, developing and performing queries both independently and at direction of management.
• May also define user requirements, perform user acceptance testing and/or troubleshoot systems-related operational issues.
• May assist ongoing production and workflow improvement efforts, manage small projects and/or small segments of larger projects.
• May develop and implement policies, procedures and training materials to assure compliance with government regulations and to maximize efficiency and customer service.
*Please note that all candidates are required to provide 2 recent supervisor or manager references in order to be considered for employment.
If you have previously registered with Accountemps please call us at 952.473.0373, for new applicants please send resume to email@example.com
Requirements for an Operations Processor are:
• 2+ years of operations experience
• Basic knowledge of Excel ( ability to format, sort, and filter cells, etc.)
• Strong 10 key Data Entry (8,000+ kph)
• Strong written and verbal communication through team and outside correspondence
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
Great attendance and punctuality on a daily basis.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $12.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502577365
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative