Robert Half International Loan Servicing Specialist in Des Moines, Iowa
Are you looking for a career that you could grow in? Robert Half is teaming with a nationwide, diversified financial services company to help them search for Loan Servicing Specialist to join their expanding team. Our client continually tops Fortune 50's list of most successful companies and is looking for employees who want to grow professionally and while this position is currently a temporary opportunity it could work to becoming a full time. This opportunity is looking to start right away
• Responding to written and phone inquiries from customers, title companies, and internal personnel regarding loans
• Answering questions pertaining to all areas of loan servicing including payment research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications and assumptions, prepayments, payoffs, adjustable rate loans, credit reporting, and lien perfection
• Researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions
• Conducting periodic audits of files; may also coordinate property inspections, lien priority and loan disbursements in accordance with loan documentation; may perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, funds wiring and disbursement process
• 6+ months experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred but not required
Hit apply today or call Cathy Rebeck at 515-226-1700 for more information
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502527784
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance