Robert Half International Collections Professional in Des Moines, Iowa
We are currently hiring for a Collections Specialist Professional to support this growing financial services company in respectfully engaging, understanding and informing customers of all available options for resolving their delinquency. This team is highlighted for delivering an exceptional experience for customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
-Positions is will require you to be able to sit for extended periods of time wearing a telephone headset.
• Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
• Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
• These positions require compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents
1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service in restaurant or retail setting, or sales environment demonstrated through work or military experience; or an AA/AS degree or higher
• Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
• Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
• Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
Email Halle.Bowar@accountemps.com with your resume and 2 supervisory references.
Mark the subject line as "Collections Professional- Des Moines"
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $13.40 - $16.70 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02310-9502577502
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance