Fluor Scheduler (TS/SCI with Poly Required) in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph*
Responsible for performing highly complex Construction Planning & Scheduling activities and/or supervising as the Lead Site Planner & Scheduler for the overall effort for a project or assignment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develops standard templates for reports and briefings for technical data to be provided by others
• Refines and edits technical content in to a cogent format for delivery to senior leadership and the client.
• Works collaboratively with engineers, technical and service professionals and managers to ensure the written product delivered meets the intent of the request, is grammatically correct, is written at the appropriate technical level and follows a repeatable format.
• Ensure that Contract Document Requirements List (CDRL) products are in alignment with Data Item Description (DID).
• Develops and implements the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are converted correctly from the original estimate to the Project schedules
• Identifies schedule deviations, analyzes variances in schedule performance against the plan, and communicates the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project/Site Management
• Maintains the established project schedule program and prepares schedule status reports
• Develops and implements a basic change management system for construction schedules
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124184BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.