Robert Half International Data Entry Specialist in Denver, Colorado
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Data Entry Specialist in the largest growing insurance company in the state who is looking to start their career with us! We are looking for a data-driven guru who has great attention to detail and looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment. You will need to have intermediate experience in excel and proficiency in database management. Do you have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization? Then we have a position for you. Please send your resume to Marissa.Vandermey@OfficeTeam.com or call 303-296-4900 and as for Marissa.
How you will make an impact
• Verifying, correcting, deleting unnecessary data, or combining data from several sources before entering into a file
• Performing searches on websites for information
• Entering information into specific fields in Salesforce Database
• Requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
• Keeping records of tasks, files, and progress
• Audit reports and sheets of data
• Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final product
What we're looking for
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and customer database systems
• High accuracy of at least 65 words per minute
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask effectively
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find you office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our office temps' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.00 - $18.50 / Hourly
Location: Denver, CO
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00610-9502530684
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative