BrightStar Care CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant - 12 Hour Shifts! in Denver, Colorado
12/HR Shifts Near You!
Sign-on Bonus $500!
Monday - Sunday 12 hour shifts, Days & Nights!
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
- FREE Health Insurance for FT Employee's
- Offered 12 hour shifts first before PRN and Part-time employees!
- Free CPR Courses
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Weekend Differential!
- Holiday Pay
- Eligible for 401k
- Referral Bonus Program $125
- Eligible for CNA of the year!
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Eligible for Scholarship fund!
- In-House Training Programs to help you advance your skills!
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments.
Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based. Responsibilities
Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing Requirements
Minimum one year of documented CNA experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds' Sign-on Bonus is given after 250 hours worked
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Call BrightStar and ask to speak with Stephanie at 303-300-6666 today!