BrightStar Care Certified Nursing Assistant - PRN in Denver, Colorado
Immediate need for a CNA to care for a client with a complex spinal cord injury on a ventilator. The client is located in Evergreen, which is approximately 30 minutes west of Denver in the beautiful foothills of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. CNA's are given orientation and training to learn the specifics of this client's care. Opportunity for full-time is available with multiple clients!
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
- Free Health Insurance (FT Employees)
- Free CPR Courses
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Weekend Differential
- Holiday Pay
- Offered short shifts first!
- Eligible for CNA of the year!
- Eligible for the scholarship fund!
- Referral Bonus Program $125
- Mileage Reimbursement
- In-House Training Programs to help you advance your skills!
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments
Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based Responsibilities
Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s need
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing Requirements
Minimum one year of documented CNA experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds Free Health Insurance offered for full-time employees!
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.