VIVA USA Inc Product Marketing Manager in Deerfield, Illinois
Req Ref No: SGILMM22 Location: Deerfield, IL Duration: 12.0 months
Product Marketing Manager
Capability to manage product life cycles, understand supply and demand market trends, customer needs, internal supply dynamics and incorporate insights into strategy and tactical programming
- Execute day-to-day operational performance of specific products in assigned product lines and market segments.
- Develop simple strategic plan for a multiple products.
- Build fundamental business models that will be used for business forecasting.
- Write promotional pieces for targeted audience.
- Develop creative approaches and communication plans regarding product line rationalization.
- Manage product lifecycles within long range planning forecasts, launching and sunsetting specific product lines.
- Develop pricing models consistent with value proposition for each product, monitoring and measuring post rollout.
- Deliver high quality results in a timely manner.
- Ability to build, foster and manage strong relationships with internal stakeholders
• Strong results orientation and analytical skills. • Excellent project management skills. • Skills in product management, pricing and reimbursement, product lifecycle analysis. • Demonstrated track record of working with Supply Chain, Finance, Contracts and other internal stakeholders as needed • Track record of strong project management and results orientation • Knowledge of the healthcare environment and demonstrated ability to place controls to ensure compliance to guidelines. • Strong communication skills, including presenting concepts and ideas in a clear, succinct, and organized manner • Strong quantitative skills. • Demonstrated ability to interpret market research and secondary analysis and translate into actionable tactics. • Ability to develop and track metrics and effectively communicate progress and results
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree required; Masters degree preferred • At least five years experience in product marketing • Experience withing the Health-care/med device industry, preferred • Prior supply chain experience a bonus • Strong analytical skills in Excel or other data management and reporting SW • Software skills: MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Tableau or other internal reporting platforms
The client is looking for :
- Science/Healthcare/Marketing Communications related education/experience
- At least five years experience in product marketing, ideally with Healthcare / Pharma / MedDevice industry experience
- Prior supply chain experience a bonus
- Demonstrate ability to execute on projects / tasks
- Strong analytical skills in Excel or other data management and reporting SW
- Education 7: Bachelor's degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Software skills: MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Tableau or other internal reporting platforms
- Soft skills: Detail oriented / leadership / motivated / resourceful / organized / strong communication and follow through skills
VIVA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants have an equal opportunity for placement, and all employees have an equal opportunity to develop on the job. This means that VIVA will not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.