Essendant Analyst, II in Deerfield, Illinois
Deerfield, IL (FSC)
Deerfield, IL, USA
- manage daily cash, ACH and Positive Pay transactions, including cross-currency transactions; process monthly intercompany settlements; design and maintain Treasury transaction support files; research transactions as needed.
- Banking Solutions – assist with bank account maintenance, including KYC processes; assist with online banking administration including security management; support banking consolidation projects.
- Debt Management – monitor debt position and assist with debt and interest payments and reporting; maintain and update interest expense calculations and documentation; prepare monthly Borrowing Base Certificate for the Company’s revolving credit facility.
- Cash Forecast – support short-term and long-term cash flow analysis and forecasting.
- Corporate Credit Card – administer the Corporate Credit Card program.
- Risk Management – support annual insurance renewal process.
- Ad hoc analysis, projects, and other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posted: August 12, 2020