Essendant Admin, User Access 1 in Deerfield, Illinois
Deerfield, IL (FSC)
Deerfield, IL, USA
- Validate access requests against the pre-established approval matrix and the documentation outlining conflicting roles
- Grant access rights based on this matrix and proper approvals being received within the systems
- Daily service monitoring, front-line support and escalation to the appropriate team(s) and respond to requests such as service desk tickets, telephone, email and in-person service
- Perform user access audits
- Maintain documentation and procedures
- Assist in account provisioning and de-provisioning processes
- Provide user access incident response, as appropriate and required
- Assist in documenting, analyzing, and streamlining application account provisioning processes
- Understands and demonstrates Essendant’s Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills
- Organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, and result focused.
- Ability to work independently
Education and Experience:
Associates Degree in Information Systems/Technology (or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum 1 year of experience with user provisioning technologies, application and/or administration preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of dedicated experience in user provisioning preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange creating email accounts
- Experience creating user accounts on multiple applications… (SAP, Mainframe…)
- Experience with creating and maintaining distribution and security groups
- Minimum 2 years of working with Active Directory (AD)
- Knowledge of ticketing systems (preferred – ServiceNow)
- Experience as service desk or customer service analyst preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posted: February 12, 2021