NOVA Corporation Senior SharePoint Help Desk/Administrator in Dayton, Ohio
DDC ITS is actively seeking a Senior SharePoint Help Desk/Administrator (Tier 3) to analyze problems and provide technical assistance, support, and advice to Site Collection Administrators and Site Owners, and end users in the AF SharePoint environments - versions 2010, 2013 and/or SharePoint Online (Office 365).
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Receives user inquiries via phone, e-mail, instant messaging, SharePoint lists, or Remedy trouble ticketing system.
• Works with the AF SharePoint Migration Team to handle migration issues of US AF SharePoint farms to the DoD O365 environment (SharePoint Online). May serve as backup migrator.
• Works with the QA lead on migration metrics for the Government Program Manager.
• Researches and resolves technical or migration-related issues afforded by SharePoint Site Collection Administrator privileges including, but not limited to: restores from backups, connectivity, accounts, permissions, work-flows, web parts and “How to” questions on technical issues.
• Ensures that all trouble report findings and resolutions are thoroughly documented in the established trouble ticketing system.
• Tracks and updates Metrics for Monthly Status Reports.
• Provides timely inputs as required by the HD Lead or Program Manager.
• May work some non-business hours (compensatory time available)
• After training, works remotely for on-call hours on a rotating basis with all other HD personnel (once every 7-9 days).
Must have an active Secret clearance or ability to obtain Secret clearance
Must have CompTIA Security+ CE certification
o Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
o Help Desk or other similar experience (i.e. working with customers over the phone or e-mail in a professional way)
Technical Skills Required:
o At least 4-6 years of experience with SharePoint 2010/2013; SharePoint Online (O365) experience a plus.
o Familiarity with the Air Force Network (AFNet) and experience in a military environment.
• Microsoft Office Professional 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Troubleshooting skills
• Telephone etiquette
• Administrative experience with:
o Active Directory
o Windows Server 2012 or later
o SQL Server 2012 or later
o PowerShell, SQL Query and scripting experience a plus.
DDC-ITS is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
DDC-ITS is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
DDC-ITS strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
DDC-ITS provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
Client: DDC IT Services
External Company Name: Dine Development Corporation
External Company URL: http://ddc-dine.com/