Walnut Creek Nursing Centers Account Maintenance Assistant in Dayton, Ohio
We are currently hiring a maintenance technician to join our team at the Walnut Creek Senior Living Campus. Along with job skills and experience, one should possess good communication, organization and time management skills to be successful. With a dedication to service, strong work ethic and reliability, you can serve the residents in our community by utilizing your broad working knowledge.
Previous experience is a senior living community will be of great value especially skills in basic plumbing, electrical, painting and HVAC along with dependability and flexibility. Apply today to make a difference. Join our team at Walnut Creek where we have been setting the standard for excellence for over 29 years! Ask about our employee benefits!
Full Time availability and alternating weekends will be required.
Responsible for carrying out daily functions of maintaining inside and outside the facility as assigned by the Maintenance Director and in assisting with other duties when required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help when needed to set up activities in lounges, court yards, etc.
- Taking/recording water temperature, humidity and building temperatures throughout the facility.
- Pick up trash around campus
- Replacing light bulbs as needed
- Painting rooms, doors, door frames, etc. throughout the facility.
- Cleaning ceiling diffusers.
- Clean return air grills throughout the facility.
- Wheelchair clinic (repairs, cleaning)
- Assist with conducting practice drills (fire, tornado, evacuation, elopement, etc)
- May be called in to the facility after hours for emergencies.
- Deliver mail to independent living cottages daily during winter months.
- Lawn maintenance as need (cut grass, trim, pull weeds, plant flowers, mulch, edge sidewalks, trim bushes and trees, water lawn, rake leaves, ect.)
- Shovel snow and salt walkways when needed.
- Baseboard heater inspections
- Helping with room moves