Kelly Services Urgent Need!! Sr. SharePoint Technical Lead- (Remote, then Davis, NC, 2270) in Davis, North Carolina
Kelly Services is seeking a Sr. SharePoint Technical Lead role for a multinational biotechnology company located in Davis, NC.
Job Title: Sr. SharePoint Engineer/ Analyst/ Developer/ Consultant (Technical Lead)
Location: Remote, then Davis, NC, 22709
Type: W2 Assignment
Length: 06 months’
Pay rate: $65 - $72 per hour
This person partner with our SharePoint Technical Lead in the install and maintenance of a SharePoint 2013 environment for the migration of over a thousand sites from SharePoint 2010 to 2013, as well as the remediation of such sites.
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, Integration with additional Enterprise Systems).
• Recreate document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
• Manage permissions and ensure that the permissions are correct
• Work with Scrum Master, BAs and business users to remediate sites postmigration.
• Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
• Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for SharePoint solutions.
. Participate in a daily Scrum to report on current status of assigned tasks
• Bachelor s degree (preferably in Computer Science) or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years as a SharePoint Administrator. Strong knowledge of SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, Office 365.
• Strong understanding of MS SharePoint Architecture 2010 and 2013
• Expertise and experience with complex technical activities • Excellent written and oral communication skills
• End-user requirement gathering, systems analysis
• User training development and tier-2 support
• Development experience with Microsoft SQL Server, InfoPath, Workflow, Visual Studio.NET SourceSafe, and SharePoint Designer
• Excellent customer service communications skills
• Quality conscious, reliable and know how to follow-up effectively with others.
• Ability to manage and keep track of multiple tasks simultaneously.
* If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached **
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Ph no- 630-270-7630
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.