Raytheon Technologies Sr Manufacturing Engineer I in Dallas, Texas
The APC Value Stream Lead will be responsible for the front end of the business activities to ensure that the factory is capable of meeting all of the product line customers’ goals.
In addition to ensuring that the proper up front strategic planning is taking place, this position will also be responsible for the execution of each of the production/development contracts.
This engineer must exhibit the leadership ability to direct a cross functional team to implement process improvement and waste reduction strategies within their factory.
• Receives and interprets program requirements while incorporating SAS/APC business objectives (i.e. scrap, rework, etc.) and targets into execution plan
• Maintains the capacity planning and staffing models for the circulator factory
• Approves production/takt plan for all programs in the value stream coordinated with program office
• Provides necessary data to the APC program office and assists with proposal activities associated with the value stream
• Assures consistent application of common processes and procedures related to production
• Ensures the proper front end planning has taken place for each program so that the factory has all the materials and supplies needed to be successful
• Directs the MRP controllers to ensure that the MRP system is accurate for each of their products
• Ensures that each product meets their safety, quality, cost, and schedule goals
• 4+ years experience in manufacturing, operations, production control or related experience ideally in a gov't contractor environment similar to Raytheon Technologies
be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance in a reasonable amount of time
• Experience with planning and executing production operations and cross-functional team environment
• Must have demonstrated leadership experience
• Understand shop load forecasting as related to resource alignment
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to interface with all levels of management
• Enthusiastic, aggressive, self-starting with strong people skills
• Problem solving skills/work with teams
• Ability to multi-task and be innovative
• High level command of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and implementation
• Must have MRP experience with SAP and VM
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certification
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Math, Science or Technolgoy
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.