AT&T Lead Channel Manager in Dallas, Texas
As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
Learn more about AT&T's cutting edge opportunities with a wide range of career paths in emerging and ground breaking technologies. We're so much more than just a phone company!
Roles and responsibilities of the AT&T Lead Channel Manager include but not limited to the following:
Create and implement distribution channels using marketing techniques and sales strategies designed to reach the most customers.
Create marketing strategies, resources and campaigns targeting resellers, system integrators, VARs, independent vendors, partners, OEMs, private labelers and distributors.
Speak to and champion product distribution objectives.
Design and organize partner events, conferences and meetings.
Contribute to marketing messaging to customize online promotion efforts.
Design and implement measurements to analyze program effectiveness and quantify revenue generated from executed channel programs.
Plans for effective development and implementation of longer term marketing projects.
Typically requires work prioritization, forecasting, scheduling and managing resources within an assigned project.
Considered an expert
Responsible for designing, developing and driving competitive channel strategies, terms and conditions and channel marketing programs designed to enhance the productivity, revenues, revenue attainment, profitability and overall performance of the channels.
The AT&T Lead Channel Manager is a seasoned industry expert and is able to understand the customers buying behaviors and demographics
Leverages this information in designing and developing new offer requirements, building sales tools and incentives
Driving customer events and demand generation activities and general channel activation.
Required Skills and Experience
· 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in area of responsibility
· 5 or more years of product marketing experience
· Significant matrix management experience
· Project management experience
· Leadership skills to shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
· Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
· Strong organizational and project management skills, able to plan, meet deadlines, prioritize projects and manage a cross-functional team.
· Experience with customer interaction, marketing and sales experience
· Excellent analytical skills
· Understanding of financial principles
· Strategic planning and clear thinking with ability to drive change - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
· Assertiveness - strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to share difficult messages and defend decisions and make judgment calls
· Ability to formulate and implement strategic marketing plans
· Ability to conceptualize, organize and manage projects
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Must exhibit the following behaviors- Critical Thinking - Teamwork - Self-starter
· Proven ability to drive results
Desired Skills, Experience and Education
· 8 or more years of Channel Management industry experience
· Experience interacting and coordinating multiple functions (working in a matrix organization)
· Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Administration or Business
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.