Cisco AppD Project Manager, Go to Market (GTM) Dallas TX 1320587 in Dallas, Texas
Join this exciting new GTM organization within the Deal Strategy & Operations org as we scale AppDynamics (a part of Cisco) to the next level of growth! We have many new initiatives and projects on the horizon to drive AppDynamics’ growth and scale of the business and the GTM Project Manager role is a pivotal role in the success of executing on these new and existing programs.
Our areas of focus are on new GTM acquisitions and releases aligned with our corporate level objectives, the maintenance and efficiency of existing programs, and the content and training required as programs are established or enhanced. There are responsibilities of both Program and Project Management supporting new GTM initiatives as well as the management of our programs for operational efficiency supporting our Deal Strategy & Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a solid ability to creatively operationalize and implement high-level program initiatives and lead ongoing projects related or unrelated to those program initiatives. You'll be supporting and strategizing on behalf of the team to align with business strategies from an operational sense, so a clear understanding of Quote-to-Cash procedures and requirements will be important. Ultimately, you will need to be highly motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture success from start to finish.
- Maintenance of programs following GA release as well as assisting with program management of new initiatives to be released.
- Creative operationalization, implementation, and maintenance of program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives.
- Work closely with project sponsor(s), cross-functional teams, to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan and deadlines for new initiatives.
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation to assist with overall program improvement for efficiency.
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance within each managed program.
- When provided with the end result or goal we are striving to achieve, your responsibility will be to establish a project scope or resolution, project plan for how to achieve that project scope and project team to achieve the final results needed.
- Creativity will be vital when it comes to identifying the scope of a solution. Ensure that project results meet expectations.
- Identify potential project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Provide support and mentorship to the project team as and when needed.
- Manage around any project challenges and changes in project plans to identify workarounds or resolutions keeping on track with project deadlines.
- Conduct regular project status meetings, outlining any delays or issues, with project team and management as needed. Address questions and concerns of project team, management and stakeholders with integrity and confidence.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent level of experience
- 2 years+ experience as a Project Manager, or in a Sales Operations role with exposure to Quote to Cash procedures, accounting and operational processes and regulations in a software or technology company.
- Can demonstrate high-level problem solving with an analytical approach
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion
- Cool under pressure and able to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines.
- Bring a track record of building quality relationships in order to create strong business partnerships.
- You’re self-directed, highly creative and detail oriented - as well as able to multitask and work effectively in a very rapid paced environment.
- You’re a strong teammate, with a positive outlook and work ethic.
- Must be in San Francisco, CA or Dallas, TX metro area. No relocation assistance is available.
Cisco/AppDynamics is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco/AppDynamics will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.