Pyramid Healthcare Housekeeper (Full-Time) in Dallas, Pennsylvania
Full time and part time positions available
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
· Maintain a clean facility by cleaning daily, weekly or monthly as needed, all public and staff restrooms, all public areas (front office, conference room, front halls and steps, all hallways).
· Clean all rooms and bathrooms daily, including the hall, nurses’ station and exam room.
· Clean all personal offices weekly.
· Empty trash daily from all areas.
· Clean laundry rooms and dryer filters bi-weekly.
· Fill all paper towel, soap and toilet paper dispensers as needed.
· Clean baseboards, radiators, windows seasonally.
· Wet mop all floors.
- A physical location for this position is in Quakertown.
Technical Competencies: Employee will complete daily duties for assigned units and oversee all housekeeping issues within the facility. Janitorial experience or training. Willingness to learn and attend required trainings.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Organizational skills. Ability to multi-task. Ability to be flexible.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare’s mission.
Previous Housekeeping experience preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
Paid Time Off
401K with company match
Employee Recognition Programs