Robert Half International Recruiting Manager in Cypress, California
OfficeTeam is looking for a motivated and skilled Recruiting Manager for a Contract Engagement with a well-established organization in Cypress, CA!
• Execute targeted recruiting strategies to build and maintain an ongoing, ready pipeline of qualified candidates to meet the company’s hiring needs at all times within the assigned regions.
• Strategies must be all encompassing to incorporate all available recruitment sources, while building a consistent approach across the assigned region.
• Research, identify and develop community based relationships to proactively promote the brand.
• Foster partnerships with individuals and organizations, both locally and on a national level, to build brand loyalty to company as a source for experienced applicants.
• Attend vendor/partner events, programs and meetings, as well as company specific hiring events.
• Use creative job opportunity language in written formats when posting job requisitions.
• Partnering with the Managers in assigned region to develop strategies to proactively recruit and meet hiring needs.
• Regularly review Open Requisition Reports, upcoming new account needs, and replacement personnel needs.
• 5 years minimum recruiting experience that includes all facets of recruiting.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
For this and other great opportunities, please visit OfficeTeam.com!
• 3+ years of Recruiting experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Must work diligently independently as well as in teams
• High attention to detail
• Strong organization skills
For immediate consideration please email your updated resume to Sima.Fotoohi@officeteam.com!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00 / Hourly
Location: Cypress, CA
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00750-9502531356
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative