CVS Health AdvisorDigital Analytics in Cumberland, Rhode Island
• Work Independently with Specialty Pharmacy business partners supporting new product analytics.
• Maintain and enhance a specialty reporting suite to provide an optimized self-service reporting hub.
• Monitor Specialty KPI’s to proactively isolate and investigate any reporting anomalies.
• Work with Specialty Pharmacy business partners to optimize customer experiences with specialty tools.
• Develop and present insights to improve patient adherence and health outcomes through improvements to specialty tools and processes
• Operates at the SAFe Program level to help Agile Release Trains (ARTs) define, measure, and track PI Objectives (60% of time),
o Creating and maintaining dashboards and reporting to measure metrics and KPIs for Digital products in market. This includes working with ART leadership to identify and define customer value success metrics and measurement.
o Consult with individual agile teams to help them define key metric plans to help define the measurement strategy. As well as perform ad hoc analysis to assist the ART in trouble shooting issues or concerns with the customer experience. The analyst will also participates in the cadence of activities for the Agile Train and Teams including PI planning sessions, retrospectives, etc
o Works with UX, Voice of Customer, Customer Experience Management, etc. as a combined shared services team across the ART
o Work with the appropriate team (optimization team, IT, vendors, etc.) to establish A/B testing approach and strategies as appropriate. Establish out the necessary measurement reporting.
o Coordinate with analytics and IT partners outside of Digital including Enterprise Analytics, Marketing, EITS, etc. to facilitate analyses needed by the ART
2+ years of experience in conducting highly quantitative analytics.
• 1+ years of experience in SQL with a understanding of data warehouse architecture
• Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills as well as demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis using large amount of structured and unstructured data, including the ability to persuasively present insights and recommendations to senior management
• Excellent skills in Excel (macros, VBA)
• Project oriented, pro-active, and self-motivated work style with proven ability to manage effectively multiple projects and changing priorities in an extremely fast paced environment and constantly deliver superior results within given deadlines
• Strengths in structured and logical thinking, problem solving, issue resolution, and attention to detail
Bachelors - or equivalent work experience required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.