HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Ultrasound Technologist (PRN) in Corpus Christi, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Ultrasound Technologist to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_Corpus Christi Medical Center – Corpus Christi, TX_
_Ultrasound Technologist – Ultrasound_
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631- bed Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available. * *
What you will do in this role:
- Performs Ultrasound procedures at a technical level which does not require direct supervision, and assumes the responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required.
- Positions and transports patients as necessary.
- Selects proper technical factors on an individual patient basis.
- Operates equipment as directed.
- Practices sterile techniques when necessary.
- May be requires to train technologists in specific areas.
- Cross trains in specific areas of in-service education.
- Maintains own skills and understandings in innovations in techniques and equipment in radiology.
- May be responsible for specific areas of in-service education.
- In the absence of a Supervisor or Lead Technologist, may be designated as acting Supervisor.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Diagnostic Sonography or Radiologic Technology.
- ARRT Certification
- RVT and ARDMS (Must obtain RVT within 6 months of hire RDMS or ARRT(S) registered or Registry Eligible (must obtain initial registry within 6 months of hire date). If RDMS registered, must obtain RDMS (AB) or (OB/GYN) within 6 months of hire date.
- Current BLS certification is required.
- Hospital experience is preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Ultrasound Technologist (PRN)
Location: Texas-Corpus Christi-Corpus Christi Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08298-10913