Pitney Bowes Maintenence Technician in Corona, California
Pitney Bowes is now hiring for Full Time Direct Hire Maintenance Technician in our Corona, CA.
This position will be working Saturday – Wednesday from 4:30am – 1:00PM.
A Performance driven individual who is committed to provide innovative service to our clients. You are approachable and relationship-oriented as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
• Perform mechanical and electronic repairs of all equipment including printer and mail sorting equipment.
• Complete preventative maintenance according to Mail Preparation Total Quality Management and vendor operating standards.
• Respond to equipment break down or emergency situations with urgency and expediency.
• Utilize inventory, pm schedule and work order systems, and maintains the spare parts/supply inventory.
• Evaluate and assess equipment problems by troubleshooting and completing repairs in a timely manner.
• Perform all additional duties as required
As a Maintenance Technician, you have:
• The ability to work Saturday – Wednesday from 4:30am – 1:00PM.
• Familiarity with Windows PC environment as it pertains to the operation of automated equipment.
• A minimum of one year of experience in maintaining, repairing, or installing mailing/ comparable equipment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities, and work under deadline pressures.
• Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and/or different shifts as needed with minimal notice
• Experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment with at least one year of break/fix mechanical experience.
• Completion of Electronics course work usually provided in a program at a trade school or community college.
• An AA degree in Electronics, Computer Science or related field of study.
Physical demands and abilities:
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
• The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career through training and access to various development programs
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Offer a casual and safe work environment
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits: pbprojectliving.com:
o Paid time off
o Multiple Insurance options: Medical/Dental/Vision/Pet
o Multiple savings plan options: 401K Plan with company match; Health Savings Account; Dependent Care
o Access to PB Life Perks Discount Program
o Eligible for PB Employee Referral Program $$
o Training and opportunities for advancement
o Tuition Reimbursement
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33 U.S. locations, we process billions of pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Field Service Operations
Title: Maintenence Technician
Requisition ID: 184067