Advantage Resourcing Graphic Designer in Corning, New York
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Work as a creative graphic designer on the corporate communications team supporting internal and external creative initiatives.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
• Push creative boundaries while working within an established corporate brand architecture
• Present creative ideas, both verbally and visually
• Plan and implement new and innovative creative concepts across various communications tools, including but not limited to print, digital, and events
• Develop and maintain brand resources; such as guidelines and templates
• Assist with creating and providing direction for photo shoots and video shoots through moldboards and storyboards
• Provide photography services, including resizing and photo retouching
• Project types include but are not limited to; general creative development, template evolution, business unit creative support, event creative support, advertisements, presentations, corporate literature, posters, digital, and social
• Capable of working individually or as part of team environments that includes internal stakeholders and external agencies
• Interest in group work sessions to brainstorm solutions and bounce around design ideas
• Research and follow industry developments to keep our practices state-of-the-art.
• Strong design technical skills, with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Naturally artistic with an understanding of design, color, composition, and the rules of scale, proportion, and placement
• Excellent research, organizational and problem-solving skills with a fondness for challenges
• Ability to coordinate projects with outside agencies and production houses
• Strong interpersonal and listening skills
• Attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind
• Photography and/or video production
• Motion design
• Web coding
EDUCATION & EXPEREINCE:
• Bachelor's degree in art, design, or related discipline, strongly preferred
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office required; other industry-leading software a plus
• 1-3 years relevant experience desired
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.