Conway Regional Heath System RN, Weekend Option-3 North, Cardiac Stepdown in Conway, Arkansas
3 North is a 16 bed-unit in which the Registered Nurse (RN) provides care for a wide variety of patients including heart failure, acute myocardial infarction (AMI), and stable post interventional cardiology procedure patients. The RN cares for post vascular surgery patients as well as those requiring non-invasive ventilators, antiarrhythmic titrated drips as well as insulin drips. The RN works closely with all of Conway Regional’s Cardiologists. The RN commitment is to provide high quality patient care, teamwork, and empower staff. The RN will utilize the nursing process in the provision of care and will practice within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Arkansas and the policies, procedures and standards of the Health System. The RN will demonstrate a commitment to teamwork through effective collaboration efforts.
• Registered Nurse with current, active license to practice in Arkansas
• BSN preferred
• If less than one year experience as a Registered Nurse, must obtain a BSN degree within 4 years of hire.
• Certification preferred
• Proof of high school or equivalent or higher education
• Basic keyboarding skills, preferred
• Aggression Management Training
Street: 2302 College Ave
Shift: 7pm to 7am
Department Code: 1.6009 3 North - Cardiac Stepdown