Robert Half International UX Researcher in Columbus, Ohio
Robert Half is currently staffing for a UX Researcher position with a large financial services client in Columbus, OH.
Title: UX Researcher
Pay Range: $56.00-62.00/hr
Location: Columbus, OH
The UX Researcher will be responsible for managing and executing research projects. They will conduct primary and secondary research with clients and employees via in-depth interviews, facilitated working sessions, focus groups, and surveys. The UX Researcher will work closely with cross-product teams to identify research topics that inform business decisions and use best practices in user research to support the entire product design cycle. Other duties include (but are not limited to):
• Designing and executing exploratory field studies with users and subject-matter experts.
• Planning, recruiting for, and conducting usability analyses in our lab, in the field, or using remote tools.
• Collaborating closely with designers, technologists, and product managers and delivering persuasive and compelling findings to executive stakeholders.
• Writing and reviewing questionnaires and moderator’s guides, developing and reviewing quantitative and qualitative reports.
• Providing internal functions and lines of businesses with the strategic narratives and actionable insights they need to make business decisions.
• 5+ years of experience in UX Research
• Bachelor's degree (advanced degrees will be counted toward work experience)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize projects
• Strong self-motivation and organizational skills
• Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts
• Documented record of achieving results both individually and in a team setting
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment to email@example.com and include “Columbus Candidate” in the subject line.
If this position is not a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who is looking for work in the Columbus, OH area, please feel free to pass along my contact information.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $56.00 - $62.00 / Hourly
Location: Columbus, OH
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04860-9502532274
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing