JPMorgan Chase CORP_Global Supplier Services_Generic_US_JPMC in Columbus, Ohio
GSS - Technology Product Management , is responsible for overseeing all technology platforms for Global Supplier Services businesses. The existing product suite that supports these businesses vary in terms of development and hosting models including internally developed software hosted on JPMC infrastructure to Software as a Service hosted in third party cloud providers. These include products related to supplier selection (e.g. Ariba), supplier payment (e.g. SAP), supplier risk management (e.g. COMPASS and 4Site), contingent labor management (i.e. Beeline), employee expense management (e.g. Concur and smartApproval) and others. The organization maintains a service oriented relationship with key leaders and stakeholders across GSS to ensure the technology platforms serve their needs and are properly maintained. The Technology Product Management team sets the strategic direction for the GSS technology roadmap and is staffed with product managers responsible for one or a collection of products. The team captures business requirements from end users, collaborates closely with design, and partners with software engineers to manage the entire life cycle for all GSS technology products. The team is also responsible for product innovation, product positioning, business case, product experience, and go-to-market strategies.
The available position is a full-time Business and Reporting Analyst on the GSS Technology Product Management team. This individual's primary focus will be the Ariba tool which is used globally across the bank. This person will play a key role in supporting the day to day operations of the system, as well as researching and resolving issues.
As part of the Technology Product Management team, this analyst will be expected to interface directly with end users, Customer Experience team, and key stakeholders in addition to working closely with their colleagues and related business/technical system groups located across the globe.
The Business and Reporting Analyst will be required to perform the following activities:
• Provide daily support for user inquiries related to system access, validation errors, approval routing, data file maintenance and system configurations
• Research and resolve Level 2 client issues for multiple systems
• Work with the Ariba product team to resolve system issues, while effectively communicating status and potential workarounds to affected end users
• Support system enhancements, including requirements gathering, testing and implementation.
• Create and maintain approval roles and rules to support the approval routing for contracts, requisitions, and invoices in each system
• Perform force approvals in the system, adhering to audit requirements and exercising integrity
• Maintain data files that control system configurations, using care with version control and cross-impacts across both Production and UAT environments
• Achieve an end to end system knowledge and expertise to be able to resolve day to day issues while also proactively improving processes
• Work with management of Level 1/2 help desk to continually improve help desk resolution capabilities
• Administrate, manage and document processes and operating procedures
• Assist and lead Product Managers in their activities, as required
Skills and Experience
• Proactive and analytical approach to problem solving and results oriented with a focus on efficiency
• Ability to pick up new concepts and technology quickly, including an understanding of the detail
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills for self
• The ability to document conceptual, technical and operational information accurately and clearly
• Exhibits a thorough understanding of a client's business and actively seeks input to anticipate client needs & effectively meets or exceeds them
• Strong communication and customer service skills (verbal and written); able to deliver clear, concise and timely messages, with the ability to tailor the information based on the audience
• Enjoy working as part of a team & value others' view and input and be prepared to commit outside of normal hours as appropriate
• Ability to work and deliver to deadlines and multitask and deliver multiple deliverables at once
• Microsoft skills at intermediate or advanced level, especially in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Effectively listens to issues, eliminates extraneous information and assesses the underlying client need, provides resolutions
• Ability to question how things are done or voice a differing opinion and to question traditional or conventional practices and initiate action
• Intermediate influencing and relationship management skills with clients and technology partners
• Generates creative ideas for continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills and experience:
• 3-5 years of business analysis experience
• Basic knowledge and understanding of industry procure-to-pay standards and procurement systems
• Experience in root cause analysis, identifying process flaws and process improvement methodologies
• Training and technical documentation creation
• Experience with software application testing and related tools
• Experience with Ariba platform is a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.