Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Task Lead in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Full Time / Part-Time
Up to 50%
TASK LEAD (COESMD-20-0507-W):
Bowhead seeks a Task Lead to support the CoE Space and Missile Defense contract in Colorado Springs, CO. The Task Lead will provide program or financial management support/analyses, including; needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an
effort to align program/financial needs with business initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide overall contractor management, including personnel, planning, quality control, direction, coordination, and reviews necessary to ensure effective contract performance. Lead contract effort to ensure trained and ready forces through superior education
and training on all elements of comprehensive Space and Missile Defense (MD) real world operational requirements.
• Develop and teach other Faculty and Staff training as required
• Provide instructional development and delivery to the warfighter on all elements of comprehensive Missile Defense (MD).
• Support unit training and participate in Warfighter exercises, wargames, future concepts, capabilities, and programs.
• Plan, lead and execute Mobile Training Team (MTT) responsibilities to locations world-wide.
• Prepare training documents and services required to support classroom or equipment training.
• Supervise the activity of SMD School House
• Serve on and contribute to a variety of matrixed course development and project teams.
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged
to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
• Must have at least five years as a missile defense instructor and course developer, and be familiar with all facets of the SMDS School House.
• Bachelor’s degree OR eight (8) years of operational experience and instructor certification from a military/civilian institution
• Must successfully complete the ASTD Instructor Validation Program within 60 days of commencement of support to this contract.
• Knowledge and experience with TRADOC instructor qualification and certification standards
• Experience providing instructional development and delivery to the warfighter on all elements of comprehensive Missile Defense (MD).
• Knowledge and understanding of the ADDIE model
• Deep and demonstrated understanding of DoD Training and Doctrine policies and issues.
• Minimum of six (6) years of operational experience that is applicable to the curriculum
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background
history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In
furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants,
based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources
for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively,
the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies
for government contracting.
Link to Apply:
- UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41