Builders FirstSource Repair Technician in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Colorado Springs CO Millwork and Windows - 2810 Capital Dr (80939), 2810 Capital Dr, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States of America; Colorado Springs, CO, USAReq #15011
Thursday, March 26, 2020
• Repairs any defects that the plant has been made aware of to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Completes field audit reports as required to support the Plants Quality Assurance Program.
• Delivers materials to site as required.
• Coordinates with Engineers when performing structural repairs.
• Completes forms applicable to service being provided.
• Communicates with customers, other employees and supervisors, verbally and in writing.
• Identifies additional service needs while at the site.
• Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training.
This job requires a thorough knowledge of wood construction and the ability to read Architectural Plans and follow technical instructions.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com . Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
Colorado Springs CO Millwork and Windows - 2810 Capital Dr (80939), 2810 Capital Dr, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States of America
Colorado Springs, CO, USA