Faneuil Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Full Time) in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Full Time)
Join our amazing team!
Title: Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Full Time (Spanish-Speaking) Employment Status: Full- Time (30-40 weekly hours)Pay Rate: $14.50Class Start Date: 2/8
Customer Service Representative/Phone (CSR) delivers excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone for the contact center in English and Spanish. The CSRs handle information requests, billing and benefits explanations, and explain company policies and procedures, and serves as the first point of contact from the general public, Carriers, Brokers and Assisters. The CSR assists callers with Marketplace health insurance platform and system related questions and providing call support for Brokers and Assisters. For this position, we are offering both full-time (30+ hours per week) and part-time (20+ hours per week) with the potential to work 40+ hours per week during our Open Enrollment Period.
• Services both inbound and outbound calls, researching, processing and resolving customer questions regarding access, affordability and choices for Marketplace health insurance in both English and Spanish.
• Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting. Utilizes resource materials, policies and procedures, handouts, databases and training opportunities to insure accuracy and quality of all aspects of customer service interactions.
• Adheres to call quality auditing guidelines and principles and achieves operational expectations specific to "Availability" and, "Call quality" with emphasis on "Average Call Handle Time" and other defined individual and departmental metrics.
• Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the program image.
• Documents and maintains systematic records of calls and customer interactions by entering notes in a clear, accurate and concise manner for effective interpretation by others who access as appropriate.
• Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with others as prescribed to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and timely.
• Adheres to all Company time, attendance and punctuality policies or applicable law covering the same. Records all accurate work hours in the Company’s designated time keeping system and adheres to overtime policy and procedures for requesting time off or change in schedule.
• Maintains confidentiality, information security and ethical behavior when handling all Company and member records information.
• Attends and participates in required educational training sessions and team meetings as scheduled and assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to process information quickly and accurately
• Ability to handle routine customer transactions
• Ability to work under time constraints
• Ability to understand and apply new concepts
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results
• Ability to effectively deal with complex customers
• Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers
• Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment
• Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up
Minimum of 2 years customer service experience Preferred at least 2 years call center experience in the Healthcare or similar industry. Must be fluent in Spanish.
High school diploma or GED (Associate Degree or 2 Years of College preferred)
Final candidates for this position will need to successful pass a Criminal Background check.