Kootenai Health Kootenai Outpatient Imaging - Imaging Assistant in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
About the Imaging Assistant Job
An Imaging Assistant provides clerical duties and provides support for technologists within Imaging Services. As an Imaging Assistant you will assist technologists with procedures, transporting patients, clean and stock rooms with supplies and linens. Additionally, you will perform various clerical, and receptionist duties such as, answering phones and coordinating workflow for the imaging department
Requirements & Minimum Qualifications
· A minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
· Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required.
· BLS required within 60 days of hire.
· Extensive knowledge of Laws or regulations regarding Privacy Act and Confidentiality required.
· Demonstrate knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
· Hours & Shift Length : Must be available to work varying 10-hour shifts (Monday-Friday, occasional weekends to include days, evenings and holidays.)
· Location : You may be asked to work at any of the four locations to cover for team member vacation and leave. (Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls, Idaho.)
About Kootenai Outpatient Imaging
Kootenai Outpatient Imaging is a 50/50 joint venture with Kootenai Health and Kootenai Imaging. Outpatient imaging services include MRI, CT, ultrasound, mammography, nuclear medicine, PET/CT and general radiology. Services are provided at four locations on the main hospital campus and offsite locations in Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls. State-of-the-art technology, skilled radiologists and staff working in a strong team environment create a rewarding work environment providing over 78,000 exams a year.
Hours: Various shifts between 5:30am-8:00pm, depending on the role.
Locations: Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls, Idaho.
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. We have been recognized among large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community.
· 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award – Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
· Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network – in 2014 Kootenai Health became the 30th member, a national network of like-minded organizations that share a commitment to better serving patients and their families. Kootenai Health is the first health care organization in the Pacific Northwest to be selected as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and, like all network members, will remain locally-owned and independent health care provider.
· 3 Time Magnet Designated since 2006 – This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence. Kootenai was the first hospital in the Inland Northwest to receive this designation and the second in Idaho.
Kootenai Health complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or sex. Kootenai Health does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or sex