Aerotek Controls Engineer in Clearwater, Florida
Hiring Controls Engineers in Tampa FL! Just in time for summer.
Working closely with manufacturing, the controls engineer will be responsible for improvements to existing controls.
• Apply data collection and statistical methods to improve manufacturing processes
• Manage equipment change events and small projects to deliver new work instructions, breakdown reduction, root cause analysis and risk assessments.
• Work closely and effectively with supervisors and managers to understand and improve existing machinery and production processes.
• Maintain and manage various controls programs and servers as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise.
• Program AB SLC 500 and AB MicroLogix series controllers using RSlogix500 and program AB ControlLogix and CompactLogix series controllers using RSlogix5000 and Studio 5000
• Program and change AB Panel views
• Tests, maintains and modifies existing systems
· Associates degree in Electrical Technology or Technical Certification for Automation and Controls Programming
· Min 3 years’ experience in automation and controls in a manufacturing environment;
· Experience with Allen Bradley and Rockwell Automation products and systems
· Experience with Factory Talk Batch or equivalent batching system preferred.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.