MillerCoors Supply Planner & Master Scheduler in Chilliwack, British Columbia
Supply Planner & Master Scheduler
Date: May 22, 2020
Chilliwack, BC, CA
Requisition ID: 11786
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Supply Planner & Master Scheduler working in Chilliwack , you will be part of the Supply and Service team. You will be responsible for creating, analyzing, and refining the Advanced Planning (AP) solution, and publishing optimized brewery production and inventory replenishment plans for use by the business units on a daily and monthly basis.
This position reports to Manger, Supply Planning and works closely with Supply Planning Analysts, assigned brewery, Customer Service Analysts, Forecasting and Demand Planning Team.
• Own the 18 month Fiscal & Operational Supply & Inventory plans; supply reconciliation to ensure supply and demand is in balance. Meet corporate fill rate standards while managing inventory within budget levels.
• Manage the AP optimizer output to create feasible production plans, taking into account strategic stock policies and critical resource availability (could be plant, labor or materials), and allocate multi-sourced products to alternative lines or plants where necessary.
• Liaise with the Master Schedulers within each plant on viability, quality and effectiveness of the AP solution and critical feedback on the frozen schedule.
• Identify and analyze supply or capacity constraints, conflicting supply priorities and recommend solutions to address the shortfalls. Provide analytical support and AP expertise for on-going business needs, as well as new product launches, promotional activity, contact partner initiatives, customer service levels, lead time, inventory levels, and production adherence.
• Support and develop the sales and operations planning process.
The Other Qualifications:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or another relevant field
• 5+ years of supply planning experience, preferably in a CPG company
• Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
• You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
• You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
• You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
• You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision and other benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Apply now »