Dairy Farmers of America 3rd Shift General Labor in Chili, Wisconsin
Position : 3rd Shift General Labor
Location : Chili, Wisconsin
Requisition ID: : 10350
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
· The primary responsibility of this position is to perform routine duties to fill, weigh, seal, and label cheese containers.
· Must follow safety, Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP, and all other plant policies and procedures.
· Set up and operate production line equipment in a safe manner.
· Verify all materials are available and ready for production.
· Perform sanitation on all equipment.
· Maintain all necessary records.
· Must work overtime as needed
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Highschool diploma or equivalent - Previous manufacturing experience, strongly preferred -Able to communicate with co-workers and/or team leaders - Must be able to work with minimal supervision and follow written and/or verbal procedures -
Teamwork and Collaboration. May provide and/or receive input from across functional boundaries. Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies. Integrates team efforts across the organization.
Leadership. Acts with integrity. Treats others with dignity and respect. Models behavior that is consistent with DairiConcepts' core values. Delivers on commitments and deadlines and holds others accountable for the same.
Communication. Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization. Demonstrates excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills. Executes outstanding customer communication and relationship building techniques