Aerotek Remote Toxicologist - Medical Device Company in Chicago, Illinois
REMOTE Toxicologist Opening with Leading Medical Device Company!
• Location: Fully Remote - anywhere in the US
• Work Environment: Dedicated team, several EASi employees working on the team in these groups – high potential, opportunity for growth and dedicated to employee development and retention.
• Review existing data to try to leverage that to meet ISO 10993 and EU MDR requirements
• Identify what testing is needed based on the existing test data
• Act as the Sponsor Representative for analytical (chemical characterization) and GLP testing. This will involve shaping and documenting the test strategy will coordinate testing, reviewing engineering studies, reviewing lab reports, analyzing data, and documenting device information and results.
• Support regulatory requests and audits related to EU MDR
• Collaborate effectively with EU MDR team members
• Communicate well with other EU MDR team members and functional partners
• Required Experience: Ph.D Preferred, Open to Master's Degree candidate
• 2+ years Toxicology/Biocompatibility experience within pharmaceutical or medical device products
• Experience performing scientific toxicological safety assessments
• Education: M.S. or Ph.D. in Toxicology or related science
• A trained toxicologist with industry experience in medical devices (ISO 10993)
• Experienced in chemical characterization risk assessments (ISO 10993-18)
• Thorough understanding of MDR regulations and ISO 10993 standards
• Familiar with writing biocompatibility strategies and reports
• Have good self-management and project management
• Work well both independently as well as part of the EU MDR team
• Top Skills Details:
• Biocompatibility, Medical Device, strong 10993 knowledge, toxicology experience/understanding
• Timelines: Interviews being conducted immediately; Start date flexible based on candidate availability & any notice to current employer required
• Compensation: Ranges provided are based on experience and vary for W2 or 1099 - open to both; W2 includes paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, optional Medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits
Please apply with resume & references if interested once reviewing the details and required experience to be contacted regarding your application!
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.