Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Medical Sales Specialist, Cardiometabolic - Chicago in Chicago, Illinois
Our Medical Specialists are at the forefront of engaging Cardiologists and other key customers. We need someone who is highly proficient in presenting clinically-focused sales messaging that resonates and compels potential and existing customers to take action. Our ideal candidate must be driven by the highest degree of integrity and appreciation for always doing what is right – aligned with our core beliefs and values. We see this as an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-paced, results-oriented team if you are up for the challenge.
As a Medical Specialist, a typical day may include:
• Develop strategy and execute tactics within key designated accounts in the Cardiometabolic and future rare disease therapeutic areas to establish, generate and expand market share
• Responsible for crafting and maintaining Account Profiles. (KOL’s, Target HCPs, HCPs, etc.)
• Develop strategy and execute tactics within key designated accounts to position Praluent and the future cardiovascular rare disease portfolio for appropriate patients and expand market share
• Proactively identifies business opportunities with and leads appropriate coordination of effort by supporting all pull-through and coordination for Specialty Pharmacy and buy and bill channels
• Develop and execute integrated Account Plans based upon customer and market insights (via collaborative efforts across Regeneron Matrix/functional partners)
• Establish relationships and develop rapport with designated account health care professionals and key partners; ultimately facilitating access to key decision makers and assisting in coordinating executive engagements at designated accounts.
• Lead local market analysis and gather insights in partnership with Regeneron functional partners to find opportunities, align responsibilities and prioritize activities supporting cardiovascular business & patient needs
• Executing branded and non-branded business objectives for assigned accounts
• Presents the assigned Regeneron brands and services in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner; helping external customers understand the benefits of our brands/support services
• Monitors operating costs and compliance with territory budget
• Follows all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Regeneron activities
Your background will include the following:
• Bachelors’ degree (MBA Preferred)
• 5 or more years account sales experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry, with 3 years of relevant Cardiovascular and/or biologic experience
• Sales experience in rare disease market is a plus
• Experience in promoting both specialty pharmacy and buy & bill products
• Experience working directly with designated key accounts and stakeholders
• 2 or more years of experience working with key thought leaders or high influence customers in large group practices, hospitals, or managed care organizations with a concentration in Cardiology
• Success managing institutional centers or accounts with multiple call-points (preferably comprised of multidisciplinary teams) preferred
• Account management experience in calling on large Cardiology group practices and/or integrated delivery networks
• Outstanding interpersonal, selling, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills: you have highly developed consultative selling skills and help your customers find solutions to their needs or problems
• Closed Health System account management experience preferred
• Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required (up to 60% overnight travel)
• Must live within the assigned geography
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.