Capgemini IoT Data Scientist - Leadership Role - Chicago, NY, Dallas, or Atlanta in Chicago, Illinois
Work in a collaborative environment with global teams to drive client engagements in a broad range of industries to design and build scalable AI and Machine Learning solutions to solve business problems and create value by leveraging client data
• Provide guidance on engagements to ensure successful delivery while balancing internal initiatives
• Provide engineering services for PoCs, pilots, production
• Lead projects in IoT architecture with data science
• Provide end-to-end prototype and transformation solutions. Contribute to thought leadership and facilitate client relations across network of existing and potential clients.
• Participate in client discussions, interact with CxOs at client organization to articulate the value of data science approaches, different AI service offerings and guide them on implementation of the same.
• Quickly understand client needs, scope of work effort, assemble teams, manage delivery, and articulate findings to client executives
• Mentor, lead and develop junior staff, including performance appraisals and career pathing
• Review and analyze developed models for complete, robustness and meeting of client needs
• Assist in growing data science practice by meeting business goals through client prospecting, responding to proposals, identifying and closing opportunities within identified client accounts.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other closely related field
• Strong mathematics skill
• 5 years data science experience in an IoT environment
• 5 years as a Solutions Architect
• 6 years professional work experience as a data scientist or on advanced analytics / statistics projects with 5 years’ experience in one of the following sectors: Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, Consumer Products & Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, High Tech, Industrial Products, Insurance, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, and Energy & Utilities.
• Application development cycle in an IoT environment, CI/CD pipeline
• Knowledge of the device connectivity protocols, WiFi, Bluetooth, MQTT, CoAP, Websockets, REST API, HMI, MWM and device security.
• Hands-on experience building mobile (iOS, Android) and WebUI applications using React, React Native
• Experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
• Application of Graph data models and algorithms as well as graph databases such as Neo4j
• Excellent team-oriented and interpersonal skills, with a strong interest for consulting
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate findings and present solutions to business partners
• Experience with Deep Learning methods in NLP & Computer Vision, Sentiment analysis, topic modeling and graph theory and databases
• Experience with common data science tools such as Python, R, Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras, NLTK, Spacy, or Neo4j, and a good understanding of modelling platforms (Azure AutoML, SageMaker, DataBricks, DataRobot and H2O.ai)
• Experience working with big data distributed programming languages, and ecosystems: Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Kafka
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and manage complete enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization. You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the community.
• Qualification: 12 years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be master in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at https://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Job: Project Manager
Title: IoT Data Scientist - Leadership Role - Chicago, NY, Dallas, or Atlanta
Requisition ID: 048930