Robert Half International Fraud Specailist in Chicago, Illinois
· Review account and transaction events using internal and external fraud tools, and take action in accordance with risk policies.
· Collect and review documentation from members and third parties as needed.
· Work cross-functionally with out-of-state Account Review Operations and Member Services Teams to iterate on our account suspension, account closure, and suspicious activity escalation and resolution protocols.
· Collaborate with Machine Learning and Data Science teams to train models focused on identifying various fraudulent behavior and activity.
· Prior experience working with fraud is highly desirable
· Previous banking or financial services industry experience
· Strong excel skills (V-lookups/Pivot Tables)
· Ability to concisely report out your research findings
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $18.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01302-9502530708
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance