Pinnacle Exhibits, Inc. Experiential Designer in Chicago, Illinois
We’re doing some amazing things here at Pinnacle. We’re all about challenging convention and doing the hard work it takes to create mind-blowing experiences for some of the world’s top brands. We create memorable brand experiences, brought to life by our team of experts who value creativity, honesty, flexibility and going beyond expectations.
We embrace imagination and encourage disruptive thinking.
We are based in Oregon with facilities in both Northern and Southern California and Illinois and we’re in hot pursuit to find the most talented, motivated and collaborative creatives in the industry to join our world-class team. We’re cranking – and we’ve got an incredible opportunity at our Chicago (Woodridge, IL) studio for a talented, industry-leading Experiential Designer.
If the exhilaration and fast-paced world of Experiential Marketing is what fuels you and developing innovative concepts & solutions for forward-thinking clients keeps you up at night, then let’s talk.
As an Experiential Designer at Pinnacle, you will:
· Create unique ideas that respond directly to client goals and leverage client input. Your creative solutions should reflect client direction and assert a confident, creative viewpoint.
· Express ideas through a variety of media according to client need and phase of project development. Communicate with internal and external teams alike with words, found images, sketches, computer models, renderings and/or other media.
· Develop creative presentations that captivatingly communicate client objectives, interactions intended for the event, aesthetics of the space, form/function of the structures, materials/finishes/colors, event marketing campaigns and consumer engagement.
· Be tech savvy with demonstrated ability in 3D modeling and rendering.
· Have familiarity with experiential and interactive activations and events.
· Manage internal and external expectations for scope and timing of projects.
· Facilitate and participate in group ideation sessions.
· Deliver design concepts within budgetary constraints.
· Create spec sheets and control drawings to assist with budgeting and estimation.
· Follow projects through production to ensure design intent is preserved and internal clients receive practical, actionable input.
· Keep current with new methods of expressing exhibit design and event marketing ideas: computer modeling and rendering, fly-throughs, software updates, Creative Suite and beyond.
· Maintain all relevant files, materials and records in a highly-organized manner.
We are an energetic and creative bunch and have high expectations for all of our employees. In addition to being great to work with, we’re looking for someone with the following experience, skills, and attributes:
· A killer portfolio of diverse and engaging work samples.
· 3-5 years of experience designing exhibits, events, architecture, set/scenery, environments, or retail.
· Working knowledge of construction and material usage and terminology.
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Environmental Design, Architecture, Advertising, Marketing, or Fine Arts.
· Familiarity with digital media, A/V, lighting and staging is a plus.
· Solid understanding of modern marketing methodologies including environmental graphics, consumer engagement strategies and tracking, social media, apps, etc.
· Proficient in 3ds Max, SketchUp or similar 3d modeling/rendering software.
· Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and PowerPoint
· Exhibit a gracious, collaborative work style and demonstrated ability to be productive in a creative group setting.
· Ability to work with clients and colleagues who are located remotely.
· Mature, confident, talented and reliable – able to work with internal/external clients autonomously.
· Client-facing, confident and captivating presenter with client pitch experience.
We offer a great benefits package that includes PTO, medical, dental, vision, life and LTD and an awesome 401(k) plan and company match. Our culture is important to us and we are looking to hire interesting, enthusiastic folks who enjoy working hard and helping our clients build their brands. We are a team-based company with each employee operating at the individual contributor level—meaning we all have to be the experts at what we bring to the table. The work we do at Pinnacle is energizing, challenging and rewarding.
To apply for this exciting position, please supply a resume and a link to your portfolio by visiting http://pinnacle.hiringthing.com. We look forward to hearing from you!